Friday, August 24, 2012

New Hairs and a Tooth!


So I decided I needed a change and went to get my hair cut shorter than it’s ever been before. I colored it too but I’ve done this color the last couple times I’ve gotten my hair done. I LOVE the color. It’s a dark purple-ish red. I wasn’t able to get very good pictures but here are some before and after shots for you.

This was right after my previous hair appointment
And a horrible bathroom picture the day after this appointment

I love my new hair cut and color! Well, new cut, same color.

And Quorra's tooth has finally broken through the gum! You can't quite see it but you can definitely feel that it finally is out. She will be 11 months old in 3 days so she took a while to get a tooth out into the world but I'm okay with it. No nibbling the boobies while nursing and she still has the baby toothless grin. I'm excited that she is on her way to have something to show the doctor when we go for her one year check-up though. 

Any new hair for you all? If you are scared to try something new just remember that it's only hair. It will grow back. 

For the mommas - when did your kids get their teeth? Is Quorra the oldest toothless kid you know of?

2 comments: